Saturday, October 6, 2012

So I've been sick for the past few days with a cold. I hate colds, but then again, who doesn't?
Anyway, I lost my voice for a good majority of yesterday thanks to a sore throat, and on top of that I was so congested that I had a terrible headache. It was terrible. Luckily I skyped with my friend Alex for most of the day and then skyped with Jacob at around midnight.

Jacob and I had some pretty interesting conversations....  The conversations included us quizzing each other on various capitals of countries and states.

Although neither of us got many of capitals for the countries right, we got some of the capitals for the states right. I freaked Jacob out by getting all the state capitals correct. He said "is there Google in your brain?" I wish I had Google in my brain. That would be awesome because then I would never fail a test. *sigh* I wish that was possible... Speaking of tests, I have take FOUR tests this week (three makeup tests, and one Chemistry test). I don't know what to study for two out of the four. I'm screwed... I'll start studying eventually. But for now, I think I'll just stick to looking at cat pictures on Reddit.

1 comment:

  1. I probably would have done better if it weren't 1:30 AM, but I still suck at geography!

    P.S. THAT CAT IS BADASS

    ReplyDelete